This is a humble yet proud moment for Harebells Crochet.
The rules for the Creative Blogger Award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share five facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 – 20 bloggers and add their links.
- Notify the bloggers you included.
- Keep the rules in your post.
Five Facts About Me
- I have a huge passion for Linguistics. I’ve always loved English but this surpasses all! As a consequence, I am a complete grammar nerd and everything has to be in alphabetical order as far as possible.
- I have an even bigger passion for shoes – perhaps it’s a good job my feet are quite narrow because it means I have a job to get ones that fit well!
- I can’t have only one project on the go. I get bored, usually when I’ve got halfway through something. I need variety.
- I am currently preparing for Grade 8 on both the violin and piano. Yes I know – it’s tough, believe me!
- I love wearing smart clothes – even my ‘casual’ look is smarter than average!
I would like to nominate…
- A Yarny Robin
- Crochet Concupiscence
- Curly Girl Crochet
- Handmade Jolie
- Hopeful Honey
- Love Made My Home
- Mon Petit Violon
- Nice Piece of Work
- Pops de Milk
- Tales from a Happy House
- The Crafty Mummy Blog
- The Green Dragonfly
- The Loopy Stitch
- The Sailor Crochet News
- Vanella Road Creations
- Zeens and Roger
Only participate if you would like to – don’t feel pressured! 🙂
Do go and take a peek at all these lovely blogs and be inspired by their creativity!
Have a lovely day everyone!
‘Til next time!